If you’re new to working remotely, you’ve probably already discovered that the technical part is pretty straightforward, but team engagement…not so much. You may be noticing things like:
- People are in a state of continuous partial attention
- Commitments aren’t as clear or reliable
- It’s harder to get people on the same page (people say “I understand”, when they really don’t)
You may have already enjoyed our webinars – this workshop is focused on putting the learning into practice, turning ‘know-what’ into ‘know-how’.
For team leaders and team members alike, this learning experience will set you up with the practices that empower your virtual teams to thrive.
Using V-Teamwork’s innovative blend of coactive learning, coaching and shared reflection, you will work with a small group of peers to:
- Understand the links between learning, resilience, and performance on virtual teams, including issues to specific remote working.
- Diagnose the missing conversations and specific challenges on your own team(s). (Including the relational dynamics and psychological safety)
- Identify the practices and behaviors that boost teams into sustained performance improvement.
- Launch into practice by selecting the right actions for your team and generating your own plan of action.
So that everyone gets an opportunity to discuss their individual situation, attendance is strictly limited.